Based near London and Cambridge but helping business across the UK, the Primary Asset Finance team pride themselves on their experience, contacts and personal service when arranging bespoke debt finance solutions. With experience across a wide range of industry sectors, the team has a comprehensive pool of knowledge and an extensive network of contacts. As we are totally independent, we can find you the right source of funding for your business, not just the most convenient or obvious. We combine the resources and expertise of a national supplier, with the personal service and client provider relationship of an office next door. We like to get to know our clients and their needs and wants, in order to help them achieve their goals.
The key partners have different but complementary areas of expertise covering all areas and types of business. It’s their values and the range of services they have experience in that set them apart from the competition.
Our ethos and approach are an extremely important part of our business. Regardless of the client, the task or the economic climate we have set out some very basic principles we apply throughout all of our deals. We believe this should be a standard achieved throughout the industry.
What we do:
- Identify solutions which enable growth for companies that might be otherwise funding constrained
- Support businesses with a need to refinance their existing operations
- Deliver assistance to clients experiencing cash-flow challenges
- Effectively refinance existing debt on improved terms
- Provide effective funding solutions for acquisitions and other corporate finance demands
How we do it:
- Maintain a responsible and professional approach at all times – we do not overburden clients with unaffordable debt and always act in their best interests
- Treat customers fairly throughout the process, both pre and post draw down (and for the continuation of the finance)
- Endeavour to provide the service we have agreed upon to the best of our abilities
We fully understand and recognise our responsibility to our clients, investors and the wider sector.